PavePro Mission Statement
PavePro is in business to create and enhance hardscape environments with the highest quality workmanship and materials available in the market. We are committed to operational excellence and efficiently building hardscapes that last a lifetime and increase the value to our client’s properties.
10 Reasons to Choose PavePro USA!
- Lifetime Warranty on Concrete Pavers
- 1 Year Warranty on Workmanship
- Fully Insured with General Liability & Worker’s Compensation Policies
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Companywide commitment to quality, innovation, and excellence.
- In-house installation crews and management available to assist with any and all phases of construction.
- Hardscapes built beyond Industry Standards (such as six-inch gravel base rather than industry-standard four-inch gravel base). We also do a bond beam as opposed to concrete toe to increase durability of the edge restraint.
- Certified members of the Interlocking Concrete Pavers Institute (ICPI).
- Certified Techniseal applicator.
- We’ve been delighting and beautifying North Texas homes, homeowners and businesses for more than 10 years, and plan to do it for 50 more.
PavePro USA is proud to claim participation in the following Organizations and Certifications
Interlocking Concrete Pavers Institute (ICPI)
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI), founded in 1993, is the North American trade association representing the interlocking concrete paving industry. ICPI is considered by peer associations around the world as the leader in development and dissemination of technical information for concrete pavement industry design professionals and contractors.
With more than 1,100 members, the ICPI engages in a broad range of technical, marketing, educational, government relations and communications activities.
Certified Techniseal applicator.
Techniseal is a leading manufacturer of polymeric sand and treatment products for the concrete paver industry. Paver manufacturers worldwide recognize the added value of Techniseal™’s innovative solutions for the installation and care of all hardscape materials. Techniseal products are sold in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
In 2006, Techniseal established a Certified Applicator Program for professionals in the concrete pavers industry. The program is available to anyone in the industry willing to invest the time and effort to learn the advanced procedures and pass the certification. There are a little more than 1000 certified Techniseal applicators in the world today.
More info at techniseal.com/certified_applicators.
Accredited Member of BBB.
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB’s service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau’s or an alternative provider’s binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company’s attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau