PavePro Mission Statement
PavePro is in business to create and enhance hardscape environments with the highest quality workmanship and materials available in the market. We are committed to operational excellence and efficiently building hardscapes that last a lifetime and increase the value to our client’s properties.
10 Reasons to Choose PavePro USA!
- Lifetime Warranty on Concrete Pavers
- 1 Year Warranty on Workmanship
- Fully Insured with General Liability & Worker’s Compensation Policies
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Companywide commitment to quality, innovation, and excellence.
- In-house installation crews and management available to assist with any and all phases of construction.
- Hardscapes built beyond Industry Standards (such as six-inch gravel base rather than industry-standard four-inch gravel base). We also do a bond beam as opposed to concrete toe to increase durability of the edge restraint.
- Certified members of the Interlocking Concrete Pavers Institute (ICPI).
- Certified Techniseal applicator.
- We’ve been delighting and beautifying North Texas homes, homeowners and businesses for more than 10 years, and plan to do it for 50 more.
PavePro USA is proud to claim participation in the following Organizations and Certifications
Interlocking Concrete Pavers Institute (ICPI)
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI), founded in 1993, is the North American trade association representing the interlocking concrete paving industry. ICPI is considered by peer associations around the world as the leader in development and dissemination of technical information for concrete pavement industry design professionals and contractors.
With more than 1,100 members, the ICPI engages in a broad range of technical, marketing, educational, government relations and communications activities.
Certified Techniseal applicator.
Techniseal is a leading manufacturer of polymeric sand and treatment products for the concrete paver industry. Paver manufacturers worldwide recognize the added value of Techniseal™’s innovative solutions for the installation and care of all hardscape materials. Techniseal products are sold in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
In 2006, Techniseal established a Certified Applicator Program for professionals in the concrete pavers industry. The program is available to anyone in the industry willing to invest the time and effort to learn the advanced procedures and pass the certification. There are a little more than 1000 certified Techniseal applicators in the world today.
More info at techniseal.com/certified_applicators.